Monday, November 26, 2007

Incest

So this post is a little bit like winking at ourselves, but I'll write anyway.

This past Wednesday and today, I have been the substitute teacher for none other than Mr. Eric Gordon Glasses. The joy in this is meeting all the students that he speaks so highly/less fondly of. There are so many personality quirks in one room; it's amazing to think that Eric is in charge of them everyday. And they actually learn things!

I also like to ask them questions like, "Are you passing this class?" or "Don't you love To Kill A Mockingbird?" and then they ask me questions like, "When is Mr. Gordon coming back?" They miss him! And I get to say fun things like, "Don't forget about the quiz tomorrow!"

Not that I'm an Mr. Gordon impersonator. But wouldn't that be weird? Me, with a beard?

4 comments:

plastic said...

gross, i cant beleive this is allowed in america...the nation state and the blog. its pretty wrong. did you tell them you "know" their teach?

AJ said...

a teacher asked me if I knew him. another teacher answered, "she knows him. biblically."

Frances said...

gah! awesome.

I love that "ericgordonglasses" is hanging around as a nickname forever.

love you, nobonesjones.

<3 noapparelharrell.

ps - call me, ass hole. I'll be there in like 4 weeks and you best be prepared!!!!

plastic said...

gross, i cant beleive this is allowed in america...the nation state and the blog. its pretty wrong. did you tell them you "know" their teach?

oh, i already said that, maybe you should post more often.